DKNY x OPENING CEREMONY

7.3.13



oh my goodness. my 90s dreams have become a modern reality. new york's fashion queen, donna karan has teamed up with uber-cool label & world-dominating retailer, opening ceremony to create a throwback 90s collection of some of donna's iconic pieces. oversized tees in the famous DKNY bold font, sweats, maxi's & my favourite: his & her jumpsuits - this collection is effortlessly cool & a great way to pay homage to the great iconic label that many of us are still wearing to this day (trust me, i love me some vintage DKNY!)

1 comments:

  1. Good post. I am a regular visitor of your site and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the excellent site. I will be a frequent visitor for a really long time.

    ReplyDelete

HILARRIEOUS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger