CHANEL HAUTE COUTURE SPRING 2014

27.1.14


 
photos: style.com / tumblr

i can't even begin to deal with chanel's latest show - iridescent, sheer fabrics teamed with sneakers & splashes of hot pink & metallic lilac? i am in absolute heaven. lagerfeld has done it again taking on the recent trend of wearing sneakers with everything & finally making it haute couture & fashionable. the hair was an eye catcher for me as it took me back to a decade ago where i rocked my short, choppy, use-the-supermarket-cheap-hair-gel-as-much-as-possible 'do. joan smalls looked incredible & i can't even tell you which outfit was my favourite, it was THAT GOOD. all i know is that i am now on the hunt for a cheaper version of an iridescent floor-length dress & possibly thinking of DIY'ing up some cheap sneakers - holographic, iridescent sequinned sneakers anyone? (either that or i should start saving up, as those bejewelled sneakers are to die for.)


2 comments:

  1. Everyone has found it stunning, I think it will be the most beautiful thing my future husband will ever see. Thanks a million the designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was here recently for a charity event and was amazed how fantastic this function room was. Too often these events are held in drab ballrooms, so I was excited to see how lovely this place was.

    ReplyDelete

HILARRIEOUS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger