HAI THERE, 2014

1.1.14

so i haven't updated since last year (the joke had to be done!) however i'm here on the first day of 2014 feeling fresh & ready for a new journey. 2013 saw me take opportunities that lead me to do things i'd never done before. i starred in my own video for a general pants campaign (which saw me strut around a beach-side carpark & go on my first roller coaster whilst i lost every sense of my mind - i was terrified for a minute!) i wrote an article for local publication fashion journal, assisted as a stylist for new york rapper le1f, embarked on my first grown-up overseas trip (in nine years without family) to america, i created possibly the best halloween costume ever (FRONT // BACK), scored more DJ gigs throughout melbourne including my first ever festival set at listen out! - alongside legends, maquarie & jess, fell in love with drake all over again, finally got to see iggy azalea live, met new friends & strengthened bonds with those on the other side of the world, got my first ever set of acrylic nails (which mind you i'm still struggling with as i type this post) & lots of other moments that filled up the past 365 days - i definitely had some low points in 2013 & it was a rocky ride for me however 2013 has taught me a lot & prepared me to make some serious changes in 2014. i finally have my CDJ's fixed & am planning to release another DJ mix this summer. i'm setting goals this year & sticking by it. stay tuned, i plan to have this new mix by the end of january. there i said it. goal set.

what are you setting out to get in 2014?


ps. shout out to myself for wearing my glasses on the regular - combating eye strain in 2014!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HILARRIEOUS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger