BUGGIN' OUT

25.2.13

shirt & shorts: vintage gianni versace / earrings: vintage chanel / ring: disney couture

my obsession for designer vintage will never cease. the outrageous, random prints of the 80s & 90s will always steal my heart - so what better way to indulge in obnoxiously loud pieces than investing in the godfather of it all, gianni versace. his creativity will always live on in my wardrobe. this is the newest addition to my collection: a matching, two-piece combo covered entirely in highly detailed ladybugs.

3 comments:

  1. How do you get your photos all washed out and over exposed like that? Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. since my camera is about two weeks old, i am still really new to using it & this resulted in playing around with the exposure settings & it just happened to turn out this way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

HILARRIEOUS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger