CHUNKY WHITES

7.2.13

 photos: tumblr / my instagram

the thing that caught my eye from marques' almeida's SS '12 collection (aside from that awesome, heavily ripped denim) was the all-white, super clean, chunky footwear that adorned each model's feet as their strutted along the runway drenched in distressed denim. of course, the footwear was stocked on opening ceremony & shortly after, sold out - which meant for people like myself/the masses, had to devise a plan to get those shoes (or at least something similar) on our feet. i warmed to the abundance of korean fashion websites & stumbled across these babies. sure they are half a size too small & made very poorly & in no comparison to the MA shoes BUT, they are good...for now. i can't wait to channel my version of MA & team these up with my oversized, ripped one teaspoon jeans. such a great summer combo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HILARRIEOUS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger