SLR LIFE

17.2.13

apologies for my lack of posting, i've been away just relaxing & playing with my brand new SLR camera (nikon d3100!) which was one of the presents i got for my birthday last week. i'm pretty excited about it, as i can finally start working on putting up my own photos in high-quality. there's been a lot of dumb test shots, taking photos of virtually anything & everything (fruit bowls, rubbish lying around, the sleeping boyfriend, you name it) but i plan to keep practicing & hopefully you all will start to see some great content in the near future. here's a shot i took earlier today, of my black milk holographic leggings which i just cut into bike shorts this afternoon.

1 comments:

  1. if you don't mind me asking what did you do with the other half of the leggings?!

    ReplyDelete

HILARRIEOUS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger